April 27, 2011

Hooray for Easter!


The past Easter weekend I got to spend with three of the cutest little kids alive...my nephew and nieces!

They make me laugh so hard! Emilee is quite the little diva. At times I think she's convinced she's a 16 year old teenager instead of a 5 year old little girl. Anything pink, frilly or candy coated and you'll have her full attention
Tyson...oh goodness...probably the funniest little boy I have ever met! And so adorably sweet. He is 100% cowboy and not afraid to tell you so. Give him a minute and he'll tell you all about Woody, Bullseye, and of course Baby Jacob his new calf. Even though he was hoping for a baby brother this weekend...he still handles a house full of girls pretty great!
Little Macy, my little mini-me...or so everyone says. She is the happiest little thing..but don't let her sweet little smile fool you! She'll pull one of her adorable little looks...and turn around and get into everything she's not supposed to...then after she just looks back and smiles with surprised innocence. Though I'm more then certain she knows what she's doing..the little tease!
And to top it off...my newest niece finally came along! Little Miss Courtney Jane! Now I get another chance to teach who the favorite aunt is...


Now the ride back to Cedar was also an adventure in itself...Thanks to Whitney's brilliant idea, we decided to write a word in the fence of an overpass with cups. Sounds easy right? Well...little did we know that not all overpasses have roads to them. After a hike up a hill, through the rain nonetheless, we accomplished it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!