May 24, 2012

C.V.P.

Code for....Castle Valley Pageant. 

If you know me...I've probably mentioned it once or twice....

Mostly because I love it! After all....it's been a part of my summers almost every year since I was a wee little girl with no front teeth. And even though it's been exactly the same every summer....it's still so great!

Seeing a video of it this morning made me so excited to watch it this summer.

With wagon rides, making pioneer yo-yos, milking Bessy the cow, snuggling up with piles of blankets, Abe and Nieva, and a flashback to pioneer times..what could be better?
One of my favorite scenes! 

So if you haven't seen it..or heard of it....you should probably fix that this summer.

It's kind of a big deal.

1 comment:

  1. On my summer bucket list. Also, you know what else is kind of a big deal? You. You are a V.B.D. to me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!