April 30, 2013

Hall of Fame-ers...

I should currently be writing one of those...."All about me and why you should think I'm really cool" essays... however....I've reached a brain block. I'm beginning to think my writing skills are a little fried...or maybe on a long hiatus.

So, in an effort to help me reflect on my great life accomplishments, I thought I would share the inside scoop of our current claim to fame.

After a long day of studying (on David's part of course), we took a mental break and drove to one of the hidden gems of Las Vegas: The Pinball Hall of Fame. Intrigued already? You should be. This place has more "old-school" arcade games and pinball machines then you can imagine! All of which you can play for the mere price of a quarter....or two.

So there we are.....in a riveting game of Looney Tunes Adventure, pinball style, when all of a sudden....we lost our last ball. Just when all hope was lost.....we realized.....we made the high score list!!

That's right, we're currently the 4th place holders of Looney Tunes Adventure. By now, your jaws may be dropping with amazement. I know, it's an incredible feat. We are Hall of Fame-ers. What more could one want out of life?

Maybe I should include that in my essay. After all, what could possibly be more impressive!




1 comment:

  1. Did you celebrate with Ice Cream???? Cause HALL OF FAME-ER'S is kinda a big deal! Just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!