March 10, 2014

To be Happy.

I keep thinking "Next week, things will slow down.." However, my thinking seems to have the opposite effect. 

David and I seem to be especially great at being "Busy." I'm thinking it must be a talent. 

This week is Mid-Term week for David, (it is actually my spring break....but I'm trying to be pro-active instead of a pro-crastinator). This is his last mid-term week ever! How amazing! Be prepared folks....the title "Dr. Brown" is just a year away. 

Need something to make you smile?

Well, here are a couple things that made my day. 

Here is to hoping they make yours!

After all, aside from the people we love in our lives, it's the moments of happiness that make the day worthwhile.

And...let's be honest here....we all secretly have 10 extra minutes in the day...10 minutes which in this case, can be used to endulge in random, but great Youtube videos. 







As Kid President would say.....You are awesome. You can do this. Not only that, but there are people out there who are grateful for you specifically. You change lives.

And for that, I am grateful. Grateful and blessed to know so many incredible people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!