May 30, 2015

Blog Hacked! Ah ha!


Sooo this is David and I just hacked into your blog!  Honestly, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.  It was totally opened up and everything when I checked the laptop.  But I wanted to leave you a letter that you would eventually find at random.  The letter is from me and it describes a lot of how I feel about you lately.  It is not everything, because there are words that are not made yet to describe some of how I feel about you.  I hope this brings you comfort if you are feeling down next week:

"Dear Amanda,
Just like how we are in awe at the world God has created for us, I am in awe at the incredible woman you have become.  I've known you for a few years now, married for 2 and a half, and at first you were a cool girl that I wanted to get to know.  Cute, nice and someone I could easily talk with.  Then you were the girl that was really fun to hang out with.  Adventurous, wasn't shocked by crazy things.  As we spent more time together I slowly began to fall in love with you until I realized I couldn't live without you.  I was in Las Vegas and only missed you.  We did some amazingly fun things together during our travels around different cities.  We also lived with each other at the best times of our lives and our absolute worst.  We have done some very HARD THINGS.  I think we've seen each other at our most vulnerable moments and have demonstrated love to grow closer than further apart.  You have shown me love even when I felt like I didn't deserve it (like when I crashed the car, or failed a test or get hospitalized... oops, etc.)  I love you with all my heart.  Don't be afraid for me.  I am feeling great!  I should be the one taking care of you, because I love you.  Now, I watch you hold our daughter in your arms and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Truly the two creations of God that mesmerize me with the most awe.  I feel blessed to have you by my side forever.  

With love,
David"


7 comments:

  1. We love the three of you so much! I am so thankful that Amanda has you. A man that loves her, and cares so deeply for her, who is her rock and her biggest fan. I am so thankful for the marriage that you to have. That together you seek the Lord, celebrate the good, and face the hard together hand in hand I am SO VERY VERY VERY proud of you both. Your family is a blessing to ours in more ways than I would ever be ever to express fully in words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry so hard. This was beautiful! She is so lucky to have an awesome guy like you and lets be honest.. you are lucky to have an awesome woman like her. Love you guys so much! Here is to better days for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a good man David. Praying for you too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I stumbled across your blog. I have a son who was born weighing 1 lb 11 ounces. He is almost 10. We are going through that thunder storm now. It is SO hard and yet, what else can you do but sit in the rain. Cry for a minute then keep on going


    Nancy.brown05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are some of the best people I know. And this little letter is just evidence of that. I'm grateful you found each other, especially to face these trials together. Heavenly Father knows who we need in our lives and I can see that in your relationship -- how you help and support each other, no matter what. Prayers for you all this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tears for an amazing love story that will change others lives by knowing you

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both lucky to have such a wonderful guy in their lives! Our prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!