March 3, 2011

Me, Myself & I

Just to skim the surface of who I am....here is a list of 50 fantastic facts about me. (In no specific order)

I love love...

-the color blue
-lightning storms & pouring rain
-camping
-sunsets
-wiggling my toes in the grass
-summer nights*
-star gazing
-music...& singing at the top of your lungs while driving
-otter pops & dippin' dots*
-roller coasters
-chirstmas lights
-crinkly eyed smiles
-mail
-mis-matched socks*
-playing in the rain
-swinging
-late nights, movie marathons, & ice cream
-the smell of wet cement
-random spur of the moment adventures
-cuddling*
-naps
-back massages*
-knowing/certainty
-campfires, smores & roasting starbursts
-putting pennies on railroad tracks
-cookies...right of the oven with milk
-little kids*
-wal-mart greeters
-traveling
-sandwiches....and eating in general
-meeting new people
-doing laundry...and dishes
-getting excited over silly things
-sliding across the floor in my socks & dancing ridiculously *
-drawings from my nieces and nephew
-watching plays
-happily ever afters
-boating*
-the feeling of finishing any hard work
-cheesy/sweet things (definitely a hopeless romantic)
-surprises*
-hiking/being outside
-the silence when it first starts snowing
-taking pictures with funny faces
-trying new things
-warm weather
-day dreaming*
-going to the dentist
-chapstick
-finding the humor in awkward situations

So there it is. A brief overview. I could go on...but the rest you'll have to get to know me to find out!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list, I would have to say that I too love Wal-mart greeters. I laughed hysterically when I read that. Who doesn't like chapstick? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda!! You are a doll face! I just adore you, I hope you know that. :) Thanks for being such a good friend, and I can't wait to go through nursing with you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!