March 21, 2011

So long, farewell.. :)

Well spring break with all its greatness has came and went. I would have been perfectly happy to push pause of life for a little while last week, but as they say...all good things come to an end. (However...I don't think good things end...maybe they just change into something else that is good in a different way, but that's a rambling for another day).

My break was filled with new contacts, a trip to Zion's, hiking Angels landing, driving to California, singing our lungs out in the car, getting lost, the amazing greatness of the ocean, the beach, sandcastles, sunshine and of course sunburns.

Overall...I loved it! I also learned a couple things:
1. Snacking on granola bars for three days almost ruins them
2. I need to learn directions..or become close friends with someone who can find me when I get lost.
3. A little sunscreen and aloe vera are almost essential for people with red hair.
4. Even after eating so much food that you feel like you'll burst, there is always room for a little ice cream
5. Sunsets are amazing. But they're even better when you have friends or someone to love it with you :)

Now with spring here....it's a time for new beginnings and changes. Plus...only 6 more weeks left in the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!