October 28, 2011

Perspective

Sometimes... it takes going in reverse to help you to know how to move forward. As crazy as that seems. We all get so focused on one emotion, event or thing that we don't really know where to go. It makes it hard to find out if you should go forward with what you're doing...or stop and try something different.

It's those times, I think, when you take a step back and look at things in a new light. A brighter perspective. I can be a rather stubborn person...I make a decision and try to stick with it through whatever comes...but I don't think that's always the smartest way to go. (I'm admitting my errors...what is this coming to?) Lately I've realized how much a little perspective can change something entirely...

Instead of being so focused on looking for the moon...take a step back and see the stars. If the moon is where you're headed, they'll point you to it. If not....you'll find a new path.

Phew.....On a completely different note...if you made it through reading that in one piece....Happy Halloween!! Pumpkins, candy corn, cookies, costumes, and most importantly...jumping in leaf piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!