July 22, 2012

The Little Brother...

Turned the big 15 this weekend!

He's now a cool teenage boy....filling his vocabulary with profound words like "Dude," "Totally sick," "Bro," or my favorite....the combination of all three. "Dude, Manda...I was with my bros, and it was totally sick....."

He now is often followed by a band of girls. He has developed a passion obsession for learning all about history and wars. And like every other teenage boy.....he thinks he is the coolest kid on the block.

But for me, I still see him as the little boy who would sneak into my room after his bedtime and fall asleep in my bed. I think of the boy who would dance around the kitchen with me while making cookies and would often (attempt) to paint my finger nails.




Look at that face? You can see his love for me overflowing!

Though he's now 15, to me he'll always be that sweet little boy who stuck it out through thick and thin. Even when he is being a slightly frustrating Captain Know-It-All, I'm still so proud of him and the person he is becoming.

And though he may be taller.....I can still beat him in arm wrestling and leg wars....

Even if I have to do so by cheating..

That's beside the point.

Happy Birthday Kaycee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!