August 2, 2012

Enjoying the moment...

You know, I thought of a number of things I could say to attempt to sum up my thoughts about a certain someone....We could probably call him David.

But most of all....I'm just happy.

Happy to be around someone that is so thoughtful, funny, caring and quirky. Someone who laughs at my jokes even when they're not very funny. Who has such a great perspective on life. He goes above what I had imagined in dating (which, since I tend to be one of those pathetic hopeless romantics....means a lot).

Even more...I'm happy with who I am when I'm with him.

Not to mention, getting to spend the past weekend in Vegas was just the icing on the cake. If asked, I don't think I'd even be able to pin point my favorite part....he planned out the day with an assortment of things I loved doing. What a champ right?

I could go on about the little things I loved....being at the chocolate factory..spending time on the strip...seeing campus...hanging out at the library or even watching airplanes....but I probably wouldn't do it justice.

He even made me breakfast.

And..

Told me a number of random stories to keep my tears at a minimum when my car decided to go on strike. (A plan that worked perfectly without me even realizing it...)

So as cheesy as this post might be, as they say..."If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Adventure is out there...sometimes right in front of us...all you have to do is jump in.

I think it's safe to say I've jumped in.

Since I tend to forget about my camera... the weekend instead had to be documented with my highly developed stick figure skills..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!