March 3, 2013

Over The Moon.

Life isn't always perfect.

But sometimes it gets pretty close. 

Like on the days that you can soak up some sun from your porch in March. 

Or when you get to snuggle up with your hubs and watch for the zillionth time....Enchanted

It's the day when you finally perfect the chicken joke (thanks to Roland and Shawna!) 

Or when you have kept some kefir alive for a whole week! Surviving and thriving. 

It's watching your adorable husband make dinner....do some laundry...and  clean up dinner...all while you lay on the floor.

It's the simple comfort of knowing there are so many people who love and care for you. 

It's when you realize you've eaten ice cream 4 out of the 7 days during the week. 

Last, but certainly not least......it's when you realize that your friends in the ward....actually think your names are Kari and Joey...and not having the heart to correct them. (Second identity? Sure....why not!)

And that, my friends, sums up the weekend. Simple, yes....but whoever said perfection had to be complex? Not even the auto shop with their sad diagnosis could change it. 

As some would say....I'm over the moon.

With happiness. 




3 comments:

  1. Aww Amanda!! I so love your blog! I'm so glad you are this happy :) it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea! I sure miss you! I'm glad you read my blog! It definitely has been quite the adventure. I've loved catching up on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When am I going to get my Kefer?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!