August 18, 2013

Jam Packed.

Phew!

I feel like David and I have done so many things the past week and a half! With everything we've been doing......it feels great today to be a little lazy on a Sunday afternoon..

Remember how much we love Utah? Well....we went and visited my family last weekend! It was great....not to mention much cooler. Literally. As in....about a high of 88 degrees. Talk about bliss! And....in the evenings....it was down to the low 60's! Slight change from the furnace of Vegas...

After the long drive....we ended up in my hometown. For David....it's sort of like driving off the edge of the planet!



My favorite and toughest little red head!

Being the good example of an aunt that I am.....I taught them how to play the spitting game off the bridge!

We sure have missed these two!

Little Miss E!


Courtney's facial expressions kill me....though this was well deserved....note the dead deer!

Future Cheerleader. Just ask. 

Did I mention that the weather was amazing? Not to mention a bazillion stars. We had to sleep outside! So of course I talked my brothers and the kids into it as well..


We loved vising! We got to see my mom and brothers, my grandparents, aunt, uncles, my home ward....and a couple dear friends! We also got our own little guitar show from Uncle Howard. I am still surprised at how many people we saw in a three day period. However....our adventures didn't end there! On the way home....we got to stop and stay with our family in St. George!

We went and visited the ducks! 


I love this photo! (way to be for taking in David!) It reminds me of something out of a Jane Austen movie. Maybe it's the hat. 


Sadly, we didn't get to spend too much time in St. George. But lucky for us, we got a visit from Aimee and Eric! Yet another perk of being married....having more adorable nephews!

I think everyone was a fan of the pool!


Even though sometimes it seems like short visits are never long enough...I am still so happy we were able to make the trip! With no car problems might I add. Now that alone is a miracle in itself. 

Now....off to fully enjoy being lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!