January 22, 2015

Uncharted Waters.

The unknown. 

It is hard. It is frustrating. It feels like stumbling around in the dark. It is impossible to avoid.

It is humbling.

It can hurt. 

It can be unbelievably spiritual

I type these words....... and my mind is whirling over a thousand different thoughts. I needed a space to somehow pour out the worries of my heart.

As David and I wait for news that will have a heavy impact on our lives....I feel like I am swimming in a sea of endless possibilities.....hopes...desires....and outcomes. I have come to realize that the unknown is the hardest thing for all of us. It is one of life's greatest tests to wait. To wait for what you can't even begin predict.

I have plead. I have cried. I have continuously sought for hope.

I have been strengthened by so many prayers. I have felt peace in the midst of what has felt like a tsunami of emotions.

I am certain many of you have been impacted by similar feelings in a variety of situations.... if you haven't yet.....it will come. It isn't easy.

So....the question is.....how to keep moving forward? I've decided that for now....I am going to focus on what do know.

My name is Amanda. I have an amazing, curly haired husband who is my strength in every way. He is my anchor.

I have a wonderful, beautiful little gift growing inside of me.

God is in charge of all things. He knows my heart, He knows the unknown.

And for now......that is enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!