July 21, 2013

Out on the Town...

I'm lucky to be married to a man with "connections"......as a result....we were able to go to the Donny and Marie Osborn show last night! For no pennies out of our pocket I might add.

Actually....it should have just been called the Marie show last night.....Donny is currently out for a few weeks due to a torn gluteus maximus. Or as some may say....a torn bottom.

We had an amazing time! And even though we spent half an hour afterwards looking for our car....and then got caught in the monsoon rains of Vegas, it was still a great night!

Not the greatest picture...but the Donny and Marie sign is in the background!




For this song.....Her nephew David Osborn helped out....since Donny rather was absent. I love it!



Have I mentioned lately how blessed we both feel? Especially on nights like these!

1 comment:

  1. Dang!! It NEVER ceases to amazing me all the cool stuff you guys get to do cause people are randomly like HERE haha :)! I love it! What an adventurous fun stuff you get to do!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!