July 28, 2013

Home.

Well, what a week!

It's official. David and I have moved out of our little apartment.... As excited as we were to move and start a new adventure....it was sort of sad to leave.

After all, it was our first home together! Sure, there was always an underlying musty smell....and at times the pool looked rather questionable...but overall...it was the perfect beginning for us. I will forever be grateful for the people we met there....like our lovely neighbor (the ultimate neighboorhood watch master), walls filled with our pictures, and  the handful of kids who thought we were the coolest ever.

So now we are new "house-sitters." Not in the literal since of course. Maybe they should change that to the word....house watchers. Whichever way it is put, we are happy! It is a little different going from one bedroom to five! I feel like at times....David just disappears. Last night I tried finding him using Marco-Polo.


David dismantling the TV that no one wanted (including us...and Goodwill). Even doing so in a pink shirt. Talk about manly!


So long little apartment! You were great to us!


Through it all.....I am so grateful to have David with me through everything. Even with the change of homes, he is always my constant. (Cheesy? Maybe. But you should already know I'm all about the cheese.) Not to mention.....a whole new adventure! 

I may sound like a broken record.....but we have been so blessed here in Vegas! The people we have met have impacted our lives so much. Here's to our new home! 

1 comment:

  1. Way to be David tearing that T.V. apart like a champ!!! Your little apartment way adorable what a great starter home for your journey in life together! Love you both I can't wait to come visit in your new overly large estate :)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!