October 24, 2013

Dear David...


You make my day. Pretty much every day.

Even the moments that you don't even realize.

Like yesterday.....when you were brave enough to eat a bite of the truffles that I accidentally made with unsweetened chocolate. Let's be honest....even the trash can didn't want to eat those.

Or like this morning when dropping you off at school. You weren't embarrassed that some of your classmates were right there and my hair sort of looked like a frizzy version of Medusa....minus the snakes. You still gave me a smooch, got out of the car and headed off to class like the good little student you are.

And how you bring me up a cup of water before we go to bed...because you know how I can't fall asleep without water next to the bed. (Odd....maybe I'm subconsciously paranoid of dehydration).

The way you are so trained to get up right at your alarm. That amazes me every day. I'm a full supporter of the invention of the snooze button.

You've laughed at my jokes. I've had some good ones this week!

Or how you are in such a habit of opening my car door, that you accidentally opened it for one of the other guys in our ward when you went visiting people in the ward?

Because you let me ramble on and on when I'm really tired and not making any sense.....Or even make me brush my teeth when I'm half asleep. My teeth love you for helping with their cleanliness.

Or how about the fact that you can never say no to helping someone out? I especially love that one. Even if that means you get up extra early on Saturday to help clean the church.

And the past week.....how I've had moments of feeling like a little emotional? You always know how to make me feel better.

Oh.....and my favorite.....watching your face as you eat something really yummy. You get the cheesy, no teeth, grin while nodding your head up and down.

You are the best. I don't know what I'd do with out you.

I love you more than anything since ever. Over the moon. To infinity and beyond.




2 comments:

  1. BHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frizzy version of Medusa and paranoid of dehydration~~ Atleast if the world goes to the crapper while you are sleeping you will wake up to a cup of semily fresh water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All jokes aside!! I HEARTED this post! I am so happy you have each other!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...Are loved!