October 22, 2013

Ohhh fall....

This weather makes me feel like I could prance happily around throwing colored leaves into the air shouting praises that the heat has finally left!

But don't worry. I refrain.Only because there is a short supply of colored leaves... Surprisingly enough....the desert here doesn't have too much of a change in color. It is still wonderful though!

Mr. Brown and I quite love this weather.....sometimes....and right now it still is only sometimes....I even wear a jacket. (Gasp! I know!)

Even though October seems to be flying by fast then I can think to blink (did you catch that really great rhyme)....we've still be able to do some fun things!

We took a short trip to Boulder City.... I love that little (kind of big) town!

We ate at this gem of a place

And because we are rather amusing people......

We took lots of photos while waiting for our food! How could you resist faces like these?

I know what you're thinking.....why do people always take pictures of their food!? Well. Simply because of those adorable mason jars. 


Next on our October agenda, David got to baptize one of the little girls in our primary!

Have I mentioned how much we love our ward?

We were released from our calling as primary leaders.....and then called to be ward missionaries. Now we get to hang out with lovely ladies like this throughout the week! I write about this more in another post.

Now...for those of you who haven't started counting yet.....only 63 days until Christmas! Which of course means....I've already been busting out the Christmas music this month. David however...is trying unsuccessfully to avoid my holiday music outburst (he thinks successfully....sorry dear if you end up reading this....you're just not too great at being a grinch!) 

Happy fall adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...Are loved!